- A Delhi-based Samy Informatics’ TV firm offering low-price 32-inch LED televisions.
- Samy Informatics launched 32-inch televisions at an affordable price of as low as Rs.5,000.
- Samy Informatics startup was registered in 2016 and had begun producing or delivering the TV units from 2017.
- The exact cost of producing the device is more than the selling price, but the company is planning to rope in some advertisers to cover the gap in its revenue.
- The 32-inch televisions will manufacture or assemble in India, and the company will import major components from South Korea.
An Indian brand has launched 32-inch LED television in Rs.4,999 which is very cheap from the actual price of the television sold in the market starting at a minimum of Rs. 10,000. According to the report, the cost of producing the device is higher than the selling price, but the company is trying to rope in some advertisers to cover the gap in its revenue. Same like your YouTube videos the advertisement will play before the video, but you will have the option to skip the ad with the Samy TV remote.
The televisions will manufacture or assemble in India, and some of the major components will import from South Korea. The company is in the process of settling the arrangements with the companies for the manufacturing of the televisions and for the advertising on its televisions. According to the company – it is hard to believe for many people, but this low-priced television will improve the market condition of television.
Samy Informatics Director Avinash Mehta said – It will be the affordable LED TV in the market. Our main target audience is the lower income family group besides other classes.
In the Indian TV market, 70 brands are competing. Still, three big brands LG, Sony and Samsung is controlling a huge portion of the market.
The company will use an online route to sell the televisions, and every buyer has to log in and fill in a form provided on their site. It is the way through which the company will get the information about their customer.