- Meenakshi Group who recognised as India’s one of the leading IT park developers declared that they are planning to invest $10 million in promising startups. They think that new startups are providing useful and beneficial ideas. The creation of Meenakshi Group $10 million funds known as “Meenakshi Multiples”.
- Mr Mahesh Katragadda who is the director of Meenakshi Group said – In the three years their strategy is to invest around $10 million in new startups. He will invest funds in the startups who able to solve some specific problems with the potential to grow in the future.
- Meenakshi Multiples first invests an undisclosed amount in Hyderabad-based co-working iKeva with 6% equity. Meenakshi Multiples first invests an undisclosed amount in Hyderabad-based co-working iKeva with 6% equity.
- Mr Mahesh said – The co-working business brings a lot of attention and it is an exciting business. In iKeva, we see some specialities like-
1. iKeva is the space where you can work calmly because they always try to solve the problems of their clients.
2. iKevs promote good startups.
Meenakshi Multiples is looking for the new-age startups, technology-oriented startups, tech and other startups related to tech so, that they can give invest their funds. Now brands are seeing for those startups who have a good business idea and potential to grow in the future.
The 25-year-old Meenakshi Group is also interested in real estate, power, highway, EPC projects and property management. The company has developed over 12 million sqft of retail and residential space.
Meenakshi group is a big brand who is trying to grow his roots in other spaces as well because now the brands know that invest in startups is the best ways through which they can boast their name.