Be A Part of our Amazing Team
Our team is our lifeline. We are a group of marketers, designers, writers and data analysts who are working very hard to build a huge professional environment for the entrepreneurs in India. Presently, our office is located in Delhi and we are planning to expand in the near future.
What it means to Hustle everyday?
Our journey begins with our coworking space, where our every client/employee come together to follow our main mantra- ‘Work hard in silence and let your success make the noise’. We believe that the best way to conquer any challenge is to work as a team.
Apply for an opening of your choice and we will send you a mail stating the date and time of your interview.
On the D-Day, first, you will have an HR round. Our HR will ask you a certain set of questions about yourself.
Once you have cleared the HR round, you will have to appear for a written test which is related to your profile.
After passing the written test, you will have a director round, where our director will ask you a series of questions related to your profile.
After our director has given you the green light, you will have a final round where we will discuss your salary, date of joining etc.
Once everything is final, you are ready to Hustle with us.
A chance to enhance your knowledge-
We organize regular events which gives you a golden chance to increase your knowledge and make new networks. For every day learners, we offer a free subscription of Lynda.com to our clients/employees, which allows you to learn and choose between 4,000 different courses.
Current Job Openings
- Be the ‘go-to-person’ in the startup hub for the all the coworkers.
- Strengthen the community by making active connections, organizing regular coworker meetups etc.
- Lead events to execution. Manage the local events calendar and ensure a constant flow of events.
- Represent company in various startup events (internal and external)
- Support and lead marketing for the startup hubs. Manage outreach channels (social media, mailing list, etc) to spread the word about all the initiatives especially events
- Introduce coworking and other services to entrepreneurs who visit the hubs. Maintain a tracker and periodically report data to the team
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurial network
- Creating and maintaining relationships with local startup ecosystem partners, evangelists and event organizers.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are present in and frequent the space. Stakeholders such as investors, mentors, startups, freelancers/professionals, NGOs /social startups across services and sector types.
- Manage accounting and facility management
- Tie up with property dealers
- Person who is diligent, prompt and have great communication skills.
- Candidate having counseling experience in education sector will be most preferred.
- Create Instagram posts – quotations from founder magazines and other Instagram handles
- Rewrite blogs from other coworking sites, entrepreneur magazine, bw disrupt, inc 42 etc.
- Get articles published in other blogs, magazines, newspaper section.
- Writing guidebook and e-books
- Writing short article for companies getting funding. Get funding data from the apps
- Post in photography groups about the studio availability.
- Writing and Analyzing
- Designing Instagram posts – quotes
- Designing Fb posts and videos
- Designing Brochure for stand
- Leaflet for property dealers
- Design E-book , Guide book, Magazine
- Video Editing
- Merchandising – Printing mugs, t-shirts, quotations on wall
- Facility Management: taking care of premises including electrical fittings, water supply, waste disposal, plants etc.
- Office Maintenance and Cleanliness: checking work of office boys
- Managing courier
- Vendor Management: Calling various vendors like plumber, carpenter, printer, internet etc. as per needs of the office.
- Buying and maintaining office stationery and supplies
- Maintaining cafeteria supply
- Ensuring suitable bill payments of telephone, internet, office maintenance.
- Maintaining Quickbooks for accounts
- Clerical Duties
- Maintenance of daily expenditure sheet
- Handling Customers Queries.
- Handling walk-in inquiries, telephonic enquiries & email enquiries.
- Tele calling & follow-up on leads generated through different portals.
- Ensuring full occupancy
- Managing Reception: Keep the front desk tidy & presentable, welcome & greet guest/attendees to rise, monitoring logbook; signing in guests, issuing visitor badges
- Human Resource Role: Taking attendance from attendance machine, calling people for confirmation of interview
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars, check for festivals and arrange programs around it
- Conceptualizing & executing events and various fun related activities for engaging members at the centre
- Setup and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence material
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information on various online media platforms. (will be trained)
- Contribute to team effort; aspire to excel in given task
- Open to seek more responsibilities to excel.
- Person who is diligent, prompt and have excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience as front desk representative
- Basic knowledge of Ms Office and social media platforms
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- Strong Communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities and attention to details
- Customer service orientation & friendly attitude
- Outlook to learn & acquire new skills
- Strong experience in developing complex applications using PHP MVC frameworks such as YII, code igniter, Laravel, Cakephp and OOPS Concepts
- Must have experience in AngularJS frameworks
- Experience with responsive website design
- Should have knowledge of implementation of APIs (Rest API)
- Should have knowledge of MySQL
- Experienced working in Agile Environment
- Experience with cross-browser, platform and device testing
- Strong problem-solving skills ability to test, debug and fix existing code as needed
- Use UI/UX designs to build and maintain a variety of web Application
- Write and maintain documentation for custom development
Nice to have
- Experience in CMS i.e. WordPress, Magento, Joomla and Drupal
- Expert level experience with WordPress installation, administration, and customization (custom theme, shortcode, function, etc.)
- Write and maintain custom WordPress plugins and themes.