Job-Description for Community Manager
Hustle Cowork is a community of difference-makers. Our mission at Hustle cowork is to create an environment where everyone grows and facilitates each other’s growth. We add value by enabling people to Cowork, Connect, Collaborate and Co-Create to make a difference to the society.
We are a group of entrepreneurs who are enthusiastic and committed to build great work spaces, empowering individuals, small businesses and connecting them to other remarkable people. We always go the extra mile to help them in their effort to build sustainable businesses and successful lives. Our success is the result of our collaboration and having talented and outstanding team members.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the job:
- Handle day to day activities of the workspace
- Collaborate with your community team to identify opportunities to enhance the member experience and make a vibrating community
- Solve member related issues to ensure a cohesive community
Education and Experience:
- Freshers (from any stream) can apply
- 0 – 2 years of community handling experienced candidates can also apply
- Good communication skills, people skills & attitude is all that matters
- You do what you love!
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to identify needs of customer and create/drive solutions
- Takes an innovator and creator’s approach to customer and member issues
- High level of empathy – and able to understand as much from what is unsaid as what is said
- Every role and individual is in the organization to serve each other.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input. You open to new and innovative solutions and is also willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
Contact details: Mail your resume to: [email protected]