About Hustle Studio
Unlike several other coworking hosts, Hustle offers ample facilities for content creators. Granted how businesses use different types of content to gain a profitable online presence, it is our responsibility to incorporate the necessary equipment and facilities you need to create quality content.
Here is the paraphernalia of Hustle:-
Roof top open location for outdoor shoots
Uninterrupted Electricity supply
A cafeteria with an extensive menu
A receptionist to greet your clients
A separate meeting room for your team
Paid Parking facility
A Shower room
Props like bean bags and chairs.
Unlimited Hot Beverages
A workstation for editing and post-production
A softbox with quality LED lights
Multiple Light Stands
Backdrops (both paper and cloth)
Wireless Microphone: lav – Rode, Handheld – Ahuja
Hangers for clothes
H4N Zoom handheld recorder
Sony sound system 5.1
Fujifilm bridge camera for an extra fee
Live Mixer – Behringer
Sony Pix Camera
Wired Microphone: lav – Rode, Handheld – Panasonic
Product photo tents
Booking fee is Rs. 400 per hour.
Discounts on bulk purchases is offered.
Minimum booking time is One hour.
Terms & Conditions
Four people at a time are allowed into the studio
Unscheduled extension in studio time is chargeable
All payments are to be made in advance
Studio is available for use from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Why come to Hustle Studio?
You may have variety of choices in studios to rent. But Hustle is not just a studio. It is also a coworking space. Several workers and students from different backgrounds come here everyday. This gives you a plethora of opportunities to build your business network, invite collaborations and learn from other businesses simply by dropping in.
Once you drop in, you grab all of the following benefits:
- Opportunity to attend photo-audio-video industry events
- Opportunity to promote your business to other Hustle cowork member businesses
- New prospects, clients and business
- New referrals
- New collaborations and connections
- New friends
If you are serious about making good content, generate network and derive leads therefrom, dropping in for a one hour pass is the first step you must take now!
How should you use Hustle Studio?
- Kick-start your business at Hustle. Take a monthly seat at Hustle Cowork and market your photography or videography business leveraging Hustle’s prime location. Use the studio whenever clients need it. This eliminates your otherwise heavy initial cost in setting up your own studio, while ensuring client generation right from the get-go!
- Photography and Videography schools and institutes can rent the studio to conduct workshops for their students and greatly reduce their setup costs.
- E-commerce businesses whose business and customer engagement on the website depends on the quality of photos and supporting videos on the website and mobile app can benefit immensely with little investment.
- Meet organizers from photo-video-audio industries. Nothing compares meeting event organisers in studio you can call your own! We also offer special prices and plans for event organizers.
Hustle studio offers a powerhouse of opportunities for various content-oriented businesses like fashion photographers, podcasters, video journalists and suchlike!
The motive of this extensive list was to educate you about how we can help you in your business pursuits. Now that you know it, we hope that we shall have many opportunities to demonstrate our abilities. See you soon!